June 8, 2011

Weet-Bix Cake!

Seriously, this is The. Easiest. Cake. Ever!
With just 5 ingredients to mix together and no eggs needed it's the perfect cake to make with your kids and a great one for when the fridge and cupboards are looking a little bare.



You'll Need:
1 mug of Weet-Bix
1 mug of sultanas
1 mug of brown sugar
1 mug of self raising flour
1 mug of milk.

Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees.
Combine all ingredients well in a large bowl. Transfer mixture to a well greased loaf pan and put in pre-heated oven for 45 mins or until a skewer poked in the middle comes out clean. Let cake cool a little in the pan the transfer to a wire cooling rack. Slice and enjoy!


Image found HERE


See, I told you it was easy.
My kiddies, hubby and I love this cake - It's also a yummy treat with a touch of butter with that 3:30pm cup of tea I know I can't go without *wink, wink*
Giggles

2 comments:

emma @ frog, goose and bear said...

Weet-bix in a cake? I need to give it a try! And anything that is easy is certainly up my alley!

Jen said...

Oooh yes, I make this too! It is a yummy cake isn't it, I love the malty flavour of weetbix!
Hugs
Jen xo