February 14, 2011

Happy Love Day

I'm a softy. I LOVE all things romantic, mushy and sweetheart & I totally buy into Valentine's Day. I'll have to wait till tomorrow to show you what I bought hubby... just incase he happens to read this today :)
So in the mean time I thought I'd round up some lovey, dovey Valentine's inspired goodies.


Heart bunting cake from Just Call Me Martha. I love you more than... Card from Lemon Tree Lane. XOXO Burlap pillow slip from White House Black Cat. Love Word Puzzle print from Rudy and the Dodo. Red Polka Dot paper straws from Emerald + Ella. Love Is Sweet free colouring in page PDF from Style Me Gorgeous. Strawberries & Cream bunting from Giggleberry Creations. Hearts grosgrain ribbon from Ribbons Galore.
Awwwwwwww
Giggles

1 comment:

Maxabella said...

The only thing that ever makes me stop and rethink my 'no Val's day' rule is all the sweet hearts and beautiful stuff to make!

Enjoy your day with your sweetie. x