December 6, 2010

Handmade Living. the book is HERE!!!

What a weekend!! So many things to tell you about.... Mathilda's Market, Christmas with my family... but I thought I'd start with the most exciting news - Handmade Living. the book is out and thanks to the post man as of a few hours ago I have my hands on my very own copy!!!


Let me tell you this book is simply STUNNING!! the images, the information, the ideas, the inspiration - everything in this book is fabulous and I am more than honored to have Giggleberry Creations be a small part of it!


You can spot Giggleberry as part of the fun mosaic of handmade goodies inside the front and back cover (above image)



and also on page 110 as part of the 'It's the little things' double page feature (above images)

Truly, this book is a beautiful read and after the crazy busy weekend my little family and I have just had there is nothing more perfect to have arrived in the mail today.. I plan to grab a glass of red later tonight and sit in the comfy part of my couch and devour each and every page of this gorgeous book!
You can order your copy from HERE
Giggles

2 comments:

Tania McCartney said...

Dear sweet Amy, your post brought to tears to my eyes. It's the designers' work that is the most beautiful - we were just THRILLED to have you in the book. Love Tania x

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Congratulations, it's a totally gorgeous book isn't it?? SO many ideas, wonderful projects, recipes & totally inspirational way to live life the handmade way. Love it!! Love Posie