November 16, 2010

The Purple Pug has got a crush on me...

Take a wander over to The Purple Pug blog today and you'll find a little interview I did with Kristy aka The Purple Pug. As part of her 'experiment in nice' Kristy is 'crushing on' a new party world biz every day in a '365 day of creative coolness' mission.

Pug Crush of the Day

Today I am the Purple Pugs crush; No.29 of 365 - Yay!! Thanks Kristy.

Just quietly, I have a huge crush on the super fun and happy bunting in the Purple Pugs website header!!


Giggles

2 comments:

Melinda @ Here We Go Loopy Lou said...

Great work Amy!

Jane said...

Amy, so glad Kristy featured you - what a great blog you have and such lovely work you do. It is a thrill to visit here! Congrats on the feature - you deserve it. Have followed your fab blog:) Come visit me @ http://louandjane.blogspot.com/ All the best, jane:)