July 21, 2009

Kookie Kids!!


The fabulous and fun Kookie Kids team has been lucky enough to have a two day feature on the Handmade Kids blog!


The first part of the feature had four team members featured including Tida Bella Monkey, Sunweeds, Felt Food Creations & Angel Lea Designs.
Part two featured Here We Go loopy Lou, Vanilla Pixie, JaEm Art and yours truly - Giggleberry Creations!



What a great way to get the word around about our great team of talented Aussie artists and crafters of kids products! And I just LOVE the statement used to describe Giggleberry Creations..... "Giggleberry is like the mecca for bunting"... I'll have to remember that one for the future!

3 comments:

Melinda @ Here We Go Loopy Lou said...

Go Team! I like the Mecca thing too!

Karen said...

I like your blog...it is so colorful! Your banners are adorable! I am following you. If you would like to check out my blog, I would love to hear from you:
www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

woot woot!!