July 24, 2009

Fabric Friday!

I think my addiction is starting to get a bit out of hand and I don't mind one little bit - my fabric addiction that is!
I have been shopping both on and off the web like crazy in the past week or two and have a pile of fabulous fabrics slowly growing next to my sewing machine.

I had a custom order I needed to go to my local fabric shop for so while I was there it seems a few, (well maybe a bit more than a few) more fabrics somehow ended up in the basket.... I then came home and had a rush of blood to the head that saw me empty the paypal account by buying even more fabric online!!
Now it's just a matter of waiting for my lovely postman to deliver my goodies. In the mean time here is a sneak peak of what my stash looks like....


And these are just some of the fabrics I'm waiting for





Can't wait to get sewing.... so many new banners to make - Yay!!


Giggle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY .. someone else who has a slight obsession with purchasing fabric both on & offline ! hehe

I'm loving the polka dot fabrics ..

Katherine x
www.thesavannahroom.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/thesavannahroom

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

Ohlala....love those fabrics...isn't terrible how those prints just jump into your basket when you are not looking...lol

I have quite the stash myself but am getting through it with all my consignment orders!

Melinda @ Here We Go Loopy Lou said...

These fabrics are amazing, love them all! Can't wait to see the results! Like Katherine says, fabric is so addictive!

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

it is so addictive...even though I could sew for a year and not buy anythign that doesn't stop me... when you get new fabric and look at it with a million possibilites going through your head....ahhhh