March 31, 2009

April is Autism Awareness month - are you aware?

Can you believe we are in April already? that seemed to just sneak up on me!


Did you know April in the national Autism Awareness month? - now you do. As regular readers will know my 8 year old daughter, Felicity, has a sever form of Autism and keeps us on our toes - you can read more about her HERE.
So for the month of April I plan to make Autism Awareness my focus on this blog. The Weekly Featured Artists, treasuries, etsy finds, information, images and even my blog background etc etc will always come back to Autism.
Please feel free to ask any questions, make comments, add suggestions and share your stories too!

Don't forget I have Autism Awareness fabric bunting sets listed in my shop HERE, HERE and HERE that the full amount of the sales will go to The Autism Treatment Center of America™, home of The Son-Rise Program®



Giggle

1 comment:

Lesley said...

so good to know....I know I do worry...especially with NJ having the highest rate of autism amongst boys in the country....